Those who are waiting and hoping that your pain will go and one day you will feel better, this post if for you! In addition to sending endovan.com my review, I thought I will post everywhere else, so that my friends who are suffering from pain will benefit at the earliest.
1. I have stage IV endo and the doctor who did the laproscopy on 06/23/2014 said that they could not do anything because everything is buried inside the adhesions and I was in serious pain and bleeding almost 3/4th of the month. The symptoms have been serious for the past year and I was home and even getting through the day was difficult. I started endovan on 10/03/2014 (Oct 2014). I started with 2 pills a day. The pain was there for almost 15 days. I kept reading and hoped and was patient. This was my hope.
2. The period I had after 6 days of endovan was less painful. More flow than usual. But the mid cycle pain started after the period and bowel problems. In the mean time, my friend who is also a gynec, suggested I also take Iodoral and fish oil for reducing inflammation.. stop wheat completely.
3. I increased my endovan to 6 tablets a day. This is the max affordability I have. I ordered Iodoral. I stopped even the minimum wheat, oats and rye I was eating. I am on veggies, rice, juices, etc.
4. My second period after endovan was uneventful. No pain, no cramps, more energy.. Life is better. I was happy to have a normal period, good flow, less cramps. But mid cycle pain was there for 3 days. Then the regular brown discharge continued. But no pain. I was able to practically stand for 11 hours a day for 8 continuous days while I was helping a friend in his place as he was moving to his country and there was a lot to do to take care of his business. I was doing hard work, running, standing, and still no pain. My body is feeling lighter.
5. Oct 9, Nov 2nd and Nov 25th are the 3 continuous cycle dates. I have a 25 day cycle and that also has been maintained. So I am going to see this month between CD 10 and CD 18, how am I going to feel. I will keep you posted.
6. In the meantime, I also had a CT scan for my regular check up. There was fluid accumulation around my uterus. My doctors, prescribed me more birth control pills. My cycles and body suffers a lot of side effects and the symptoms come back more strongly after I stop the pills. So I never took the pills. I wrote to endovan support team. They replied stating that this is normal and my body is responding well to endovan. This fluid will eventually be eliminated naturally by the body is what they said, like it states in the website.
7. Now, I feel that the fluid is getting eliminated because, my abdomen is slowly feeling lighter.
8. I am happy that its working so far. I hope it will make my life normal once again and I see that I am heading there soon!
9. I also drank a veggie juice made of celery sticks, some raw ginger, raw turmeric, carrots everyday for 5 to six days.. These have anti-inflammatory properties. This also regularized my bowel system. Please listen to your body.. and save yourself from surgery after surgery. Surgery is for a life threatening emergency. Not a yearly chore.
10. I am not being paid by endovan or anyone else to write this review. Hope endovan works for you, like the way it is working for me. I will start documenting my progress and I will keep you all posted.
For the record, I am 32 years old.
Take care! Feel Better! God Bless!